Cyclist Insurance



Get A Quote

Cyclist Insurance

Provided by Ripe Insurance


Being on the road as a cyclist can make you vulnerable and open you up to a lot of risks. If you are involved in an accident not only may you face the cost of losing your bike, but it may cause you to face a loss of earnings and more. Additionally 500,000 bikes are stolen each year, which can also set users back with huge financial loss.

Whatever type of cycling you love we have insurance for you. We cover road, mountain, hybrid, electric, BMX, commuter or cyclo-cross. Bikes can be insured individually or collectively for Public Liability, Accessories, Personal Accident, Loss of Earnings and Competitive use. UK, European or Worldwide cover.

Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance

What can be covered

Single or multiple bike
Public Liability
Personal Accident
Loss of Earnings
Competitive Use
Euro and Worldwide Multi-trip Cover

Get a quick quote online, with instant cover.

By clicking this link you will be taken to the insurers portal.

Related Articles

Would you Rather Have a Holiday Home in the UK or Europe?

Owning a second home is something many of us dream of. Being able to go away whenever you want without needing to rent somewhere is a common ambition. However, if you want a second home you need to choose where to have it. The great debate is between having a holiday...

How will AI Change Claims Handling?

When you have an accident, you contact your insurance provider and make a claim. How your claim is processed depends on the insurer. For many, there is a fear that their claims handling procedure will depend too much on the opinion of an individual. There have been a...

How Can We Help?