Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance



Get A Quote

Protect your unoccupied property undergoing works

Provided by Abacus


When a property is unoccupied it is open to more risks than usual, such as vandalism or theft. However when an unoccupied property is undergoing works there are more risks involved from the construction work. This includes higher risk of accidental damage to your property.

Because of the risks involved, a specialist insurance is needed that makes sure you’re completely covered in these circumstances. This is because many standard home insurance policies will not cover an unoccupied property undergoing works.

Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance

What can be covered

Ensure your excess amounts are covered for home insurance policies
Peace of mind when making a claim
Complete coverage in case on an accident

Get a quick quote online, with instant cover.

By clicking this link you will be taken to the insurers portal.

Related Articles

Would you Rather Have a Holiday Home in the UK or Europe?

Owning a second home is something many of us dream of. Being able to go away whenever you want without needing to rent somewhere is a common ambition. However, if you want a second home you need to choose where to have it. The great debate is between having a holiday...

How will AI Change Claims Handling?

When you have an accident, you contact your insurance provider and make a claim. How your claim is processed depends on the insurer. For many, there is a fear that their claims handling procedure will depend too much on the opinion of an individual. There have been a...

How Can We Help?