Commercial Landlord Insurance

Get A Quote

Being a landlord has its own risks – after all, you can only predict what your tenants will do to a limited extent. If you are renting your property for commercial reasons, the potential risks to it are much wider. With commercial use comes a range of potential risks that a standard commercial landlord insurance policy will not cover.

Commercial Landlord Insurance policies from us are always built for the people that need them. We make sure that we get to know you. At Alternative Insurance Brokers, we find out as much about you and your commercial needs as we can. We do this so that we can find you a policy that suits you. Our team believes that insurance policies need to be planned for the people that need them.

Policies from us can cover both the buildings themselves that you rent out, and the contents inside them. We can also cover against accidental damage to the property and the fittings and fixtures inside it.



Buildings and Contents

Protection for business contents

Theft and Damage cover

What We Offer


Competitive quotes from a wide panel

Stay with the same adviser

Focus on your business

Commercial Landlord Insurance FAQs

What does commercial landlord insurance cover?

Commercial Landlord Insurance covers you for the special risks that landlord who rent commercial properties face. We aim to cover what you need us to – so we get to know your needs. Essentially though, we cover the buildings, contents, and the risks of accidental damage.

Why do I need commercial property insurance?

Commercial Landlord Insurance gives you peace of mind for your rented properties. Commercial rentals face different risks than regular rental properties do. Our specialists can find you policies that work specifically for you. Tell us what you need your insurance to do, and let us help you out.

Is commercial property insurance a legal requirement?

You are not legally required to purchase commercial landlord insurance. However, it can be advantageous with many mortgage providers, and gives you protection if anything unexpected were to happen.

Get a Quote

Recent Articles

How Could Your Insurance Change in 2020?

Renewals When your insurance comes to the end of its annual period, you will have to either renew it for another year, or search for another policy with someone else. Often, consumers have found that they seem to be punished with higher costs for staying with the same...

What is the best job for car insurance?

What you do every day can affect what you pay for your car insurance. This doesn’t just mean how you drive from day to day – it means your day job too. Insurers might charge you different amounts for your insurance, based on what you do for a job. However, what is the...

Do Advanced Driving Courses Cut Insurance Premiums?

When you pass your driving test, it can be overwhelming. You have to drive on your own for the first time. You might need to drive on the motorway for the first time. To help you get over these new experiences, many driving instructors offer specialised ‘Advanced...

What Affects your Insurance Price?

When you drive a vehicle in the UK, you need to have insurance. This is a legal requirement, as it is designed to protect both you and a third party if you have an accident. Because it is a requirement, some people are suspicious of the costs involved in buying...

How should you defrost your windscreen without causing damage?

As the winter gets colder, the likelihood of having to de-ice your car increases. De-icing your car is a process most of us dread having to do. After all, it’s freezing cold, your hands hurt and it can take a long time. What can you do to speed up the process? How...

How Can We Help?