Commercial Property Insurance

Get A Quote

If you run a company, you likely need to have some kind of premises on which to carry out business. If you do have a place of business, you will want to cover all the aspects of it that matter to you. Commercial property insurance is specially designed to protect the things that your business needs to function.

We’ll cover your buildings, as well as the fixtures and fittings. That even includes external features, such as gates and fences. We cover the physical parts of your property, so you’re able to continue working. If something does happen to your business, and you aren’t able to work, then we can cover you for interruption of business until you are able to open up again.

We can also cover you for the stock that you keep on site, and the things that help your business like cash and contents.



Buildings and Contents

Protection for business contents

Theft and Damage cover

What We Offer


Competitive quotes from a wide panel

Stay with the same adviser

Focus on your business

Buy Online

You can also buy commercial property insurance online through our underwriter, Abacus. Abacus can cover you for:

  • Fire, lightning, explosion, flood or earthquake
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Malicious or accidental damage
  • Contents of common areas
  • Theft of keys

Commercial Property Insurance FAQs

What does commercial property insurance cover?

It depends on what your business is. We cover all sorts of commercial properties – from shops to offices. We can cover your buildings, contents and more.

Why do I need commercial property insurance?

Commercial Property Insurance is a necessity if you need to be able to yourself and your property safe in case anything unexpected happens.  Our commercial property insurance gives you peace of mind for your commercial property, in case the unforseen were to occur.

Is commercial property insurance a legal requirement?

You are not legally required to purchase insurance for your commercial property. However, it may prove advantageous for you – as many people feel more secure doing business with someone who has insurance.

You also get peace of mind that if something unexpected were to happen to your property, you would be covered.

Get a Quote

Recent Articles

How Could Your Insurance Change in 2020?

Renewals When your insurance comes to the end of its annual period, you will have to either renew it for another year, or search for another policy with someone else. Often, consumers have found that they seem to be punished with higher costs for staying with the same...

What is the best job for car insurance?

What you do every day can affect what you pay for your car insurance. This doesn’t just mean how you drive from day to day – it means your day job too. Insurers might charge you different amounts for your insurance, based on what you do for a job. However, what is the...

Do Advanced Driving Courses Cut Insurance Premiums?

When you pass your driving test, it can be overwhelming. You have to drive on your own for the first time. You might need to drive on the motorway for the first time. To help you get over these new experiences, many driving instructors offer specialised ‘Advanced...

What Affects your Insurance Price?

When you drive a vehicle in the UK, you need to have insurance. This is a legal requirement, as it is designed to protect both you and a third party if you have an accident. Because it is a requirement, some people are suspicious of the costs involved in buying...

How should you defrost your windscreen without causing damage?

As the winter gets colder, the likelihood of having to de-ice your car increases. De-icing your car is a process most of us dread having to do. After all, it’s freezing cold, your hands hurt and it can take a long time. What can you do to speed up the process? How...

How Can We Help?