Holiday Home Insurance



Get A Quote

Protect your unoccupied properties today

Provided by Abacus

As holiday homes are your second home, just like unoccupied properties, they are open to more risks. For example vandalism or theft. This is why holiday home insurance is essential to protect your property.

We can protect your property from risks such as fire to damage, for any property within the UK, whether it is a chalet. a beach hut or a regular apartment.

Holiday Home Insurance

What can be covered

Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake
Storm, flood, weight of snow
Escape of water and/or oil
Theft or attempted theft
Malicious or accidental damage

Get a quick quote online, with instant cover.

By clicking this link you will be taken to the insurers portal.

Related Articles

Should Landlords Have to Accept Pets?

Making a house feel like a home is a complicated process. For some, it’s a matter of putting their stuff in the right places. For others, it’s more important that they get the place smelling right. For many renters, the easiest way to make their house feel like a home...

Would You Switch Your Delivery Van to Electric?

There are more delivery drivers on the road than ever before. This means that there are more vans on the road too. The DVLA estimate that the total number of vans on UK roads has exceeded 4 million for the first time. One fifth of all road traffic is vans. This means...

What Do I Do If My Van is Seized?

You need your van to be out on the road. Whatever you use it for - whether it is for courier work, business use or simply every day driving – you need to be able to use your van. You won’t be able to use it however, if the police seize it. Instead, it will be locked...

How Can We Help?