Landlords insurance is similar to normal household insurance cover except that it is specifically designed for buy to let properties. It is designed to cover the building itself from standard perils such as fire, lightning and explosions. It also covers the fixtures and fittings inside the property, such as kitchen cabinets and the bathroom suite.
A comprehensive landlord insurance policy can also cover against loss of rent or alternative accommodation expenses as a result of damage. It can also cover against malicious damage and theft damage by the tenants (on selected policies). We can even include free landlords legal expenses to give you real peace of mind!
What We Can Cover
Loss of rent
What We Offer
Pay in instalments
Convert to or from unoccupied insurance
Wide panel of insurance available
Buy online option
Landlords Insurance FAQs
Do you cover Housing Associations?
How do I minimise the risks when my property is unoccupied?
- Inspect the property regularly
- Ensure repairs are done swiftly
- Remove all valuables
- Seal letter boxes to reduce vandalism
- Secure your property with high security window and door locks
- Set the burglar alarm (if there is one)
- Turn the heating on or keep it on a frost alert setting during winter
- Switch off utilities
Can I cover multiple properties with you?
Get A Quote